St. Johns Ambulance HQ
Client: St. Johns Ambulance
Date: August 2015
Provide two large screens for training purposes. Must allow for a range of input connections such as HDMI / VGA / AV with stereo etc. outputting to single HDMI. Screens must be wall mounted to a high point so to maximise viewing position from anywhere in the training room.
2 x 80″ Sharp Full HD LED Television
2 x Wyrestorm 8:1 Switcher / Scaler
– Screen size 203cm (80″).
– Full HD X-Gen panel.
– HD Tuner.
– LCD TV with Full LED Backlight.
– 100Hz with film dejudder.
– Media player with home network or USB.
– 8 inputs to 1 HDMI output multi-function HD video/audio.
– Inputs – 2 x component YPrPr, 2 x AV with stereo audio, 1 x VGA with separate audio port, 3 x HDMI.
– Output – HDMI.
– Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss.
– No image or colour distortion.
– Simultaneous output – allows display to view any source at any time.
– Full 3D support (Frame sequential – Blu-Ray / Interlaced Stereoscopic.
– De-interlaces incoming analogue interlaced signals to progressive output – resolutions 480i and 576i to 480p and 576p on the YPrPr and AV channels.
– Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video formats.
– Two switching modes – manual front panel buttons or via IR receiver eye (remote supplied).
– HDMI V1.3 / HDMI V1.4 with 3D.
– Mounting brackets supplied.
Just another service provided by Hammonds – if there’s a chance we can do it – we’ll do IT!